Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trader Online

The moving of the market in the loss direction is a masterpiece or ugliness?:)

I don`t know why, maybe I was fascinated of some futures moves, I was longing on some reflections.


I have remembered the early time, when I was excited of reading
different books about the trading. I have remembered some one`s
interpretation of the situation on the market, I think it was the
developer of the program Advanced Get, Tom Joseph, it`s like appears
the panic on a some wave, the traders are trying to buy almost on the peak or take over the last wave. .. I have also seen the same thought in a few more authors. Than the destiny has brought
me to the forum where Paramon was demonstrating the collection of inner session tendencies of the different currencies. He has done it very professionally - guessing the turnings back, focusing
on the LE in the right way and taking the recoils. We were just crazy about it. We were trying to imitate it - without doubts. Till this time I still respect this trader and his teacher - Japon.
I have not noticed it before, but now I see that there are the such kind of pins, and etc., but it`s not some one`s stupid panic, looks like dabs of some masters. And in this view the Joseph
interpretation and others about crazy crowd has became a nonsense for me. The market it`s some one`s masterpiece.


Frequently different movements, to the side of our stop-loss, which are forming LE and DE accepting uselessly. I don`t have so great experience of conversation with all these people to say so,
but I point my view according to that what I had and my friends. It`s naturally to all wrong things in life - there is a pain in the end. In general, keeping on the mind such kind of
interpretations ( academical) the acting of the market making this image in the mind, the image of the useless fight, because all data , which we are operating as the personal statement shows is
not in harmony. I have paid attention on it, just some time ago. Also they are teaching to put the stops by the system, and justifying yourself that you are acting according to the system...
I don`t how about you, but i can`t trade just by some mechanic or with some number of trading rules... In any case, it`s need to turn on the wave of the market, feel that there is no discomfort
of watching at the current picture. Here is no need to use fibs and oscillators ( but no doubts it`s a good things)
and go to fight by some one`s interpretations. You will not get rich of using some one`s ideas. It`s like the hunting.. Your own. I think in the view of professional speculators ALL moves of
the market looks like the masterpiece.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home