Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Confusion

The Confusion I think that I`ve made a good purchase on
950. The price of the futures came out at 965 (maybe even higher) and
it`s pity that I didn`t have the monitor in that moment - I`m sure it
would cover the position, because the price couldn`t go to the top. I
have had a time to make one thing to get out at 957. Estimating the
situation, I was confused. I didn`t even know what`s gonna be, I have
thought that speculators will not get 970 again. Maybe they will gain
it at the night or in the morning... But all my hopes, expectations
and splashes of the optimism have been gone. Of course, in general I`m
not changing my forecast. There is a good information about the
confusion in the book written by Livemor, how to trade stocks. It
was written long ago) " When I see the signal of the danger which are
shown me, I`m not disputing with it. I go out! Few days later, if
everything looks good, I always can come back. In a such way I`m
saving myself from worries and money losses. I see it like this. If I
was walking down the rails and seeing that express comes to me on the
speed 60 mp/h, than I would be a fool if I didn`t come from the rails
and not let train go. After it`s moved on, I will always have a
possibility to come back If I want".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home