Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trader's Opinion

It`s so good to have two or three instruments, to take a rest from one and make trading by another, because any of them, sometimes get me tired. I see have
arranged the menu. The soy and pound yen. As the matter of fact, it`s
not better than others. I don`t see nothing rationally in this choice. Lots of losses are everywhere.




There was a good deal on the soy today. Professionally! There was a good potential today, but I should have to enter UP not on 850 nad not at 18:32 (MSK), but somewhere on 845 at 14:50 (MSK).
Before I had more insurance that my deal will enter the plus.

After a hard working day I want to make some philosophy:
I like to look with a big interest the trading ideas,at the statements
of the advertising systems. Frequently I get ( judging by the statements) the hybrids of the martingales. As a friend of mine has said - it`s creating for the sale. I agre with him. It`s so
promitive thing like any system on the forums, which was found.


The forums! Genius systems! Let`s draw the line, and call it the trend`s line. Will cross different stochastics. Some magic indicators can make the forecast the history, so good. The trader has
drawn what does he want on the chart, put on it the oscillators. Using this "good thing" for a few years and one and only the important feeling for the trading will atrophy. But appears and
becomes more stronger another felling - it doesn`t matter where you will open the price starts to go against you. The fear tha price will go against you. Also you realize that without good
fundamental understanding /or some deep mathematical knowledge (it`s only seems that you will live without mathematics) situation on the market, all deals are realized on the tossing. That is so
If to be honest to yourself. Some times ago I have started to listen to this fear. I have thought: maybe it`s not fighting against the " disciple trading by the system" but the common sense just
screams like the Aaron indicator: " don`t trick! You don`t understand what`s going on!" I by my nature always find some deep sense. Now I can`t simply work on the gaining the corridors or put on
some low-profitable martingales, because I don`t believe in it.


Suddenly, I just wanted to check the trading sizes The critic isn`t blaming the advantage of one or another method, but sifting it! Like many people suspect, the sizes is not the reason for
the movements. There is something else. Some one can say, hey fellow! But, when the whole America is taking the rest, so there are no sizes during the time and that`s why the market is calm! I
agree that there are no a crowd with the sentiments, no news and rumors. How the movement appears I should take a bet!





So, lets come back to the sizes. Of course, money makers as the principals are finding the balance - where to sell for a high price. According to the economy laws they also should be rivals!
But, the sizes are like ticks. They are spreading, the movement can be stopped where it`s amount is small or avarage. Sometimes the opinion is stronger than 10000 of lots! Perhaps, those who are
trading good by the sizes, prefer some quiet storm on the market, that trading sizes will be not taken out. Only a small circle of people "transfer the contracts". It`s transfering there, where
the dreams are bringing. But I`m also checking the sizes, the volfix is connected.




The Fund market is a very interesting thing. I think it`s the most awkward product of the united human`s intelligence. It can be interested not only for those who are searching something " to
earn on" or make money on them who are on it, but also for those who are interested in the deep sense of the life and exquisite kind of activity.




P.S. Good luck and frequent victories on the market! I`m getting lost in the daily routine. Will come back soon. Those who knows me, greetings!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home