Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trading Online

Once again the enter is not so good! I was closed in the plus, but I had to hold the position. In the final market went down - to the current price of the contract 870 against my ex-position.
The trading TOP ALL PRICES 869-870. But I will not go up from it, because I don`t believe in contract and all price by itself. There is a possibility around 864 to put on the buy limit. In the
one of my previous posts I was writing about the ratio of the losses to the profit 1k3, 1k4. Now I`m breaking it, because of testing my new knowledge. As I was writing before the ideal ratio is
1k3-4.



As a case in point I want to tell a few my thoughts. The people ask me. Those who are newbies on the market. I think, that you can always enter the market in a good position - the main thing is
to know where. The sizes there, pay for the Sp 500.. Like everything is cool...Now I want to give more examples , where not everything is cool.. Cool cases are also important I don`t have a
data of the world wide poll of the traders, but according to my experience I will tell: that when the price comes to the limit, you realize when it`s touch it you are starting to swim in the ice
ocean of the occasions and mistakes. It covers you by the icy wave about the 14 degrees and nothing will help you. Not the indicators, oscillators, combos, not even the cores...Of course you
can turn off the terminal than you will get a few degrees of the warm. So this is such feeling. The unsuccessful deals can follow your trading not a one year. But If you make a mistake because
of your fear - you will not earn money.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home