Tuesday, April 14, 2009


The forecasting and knowing of that, what will be ( let`s call
conditionally:prophecy) Those, who are working on the cores, I can
notice, that some of them are working just perfectly, and others are
just a place for "parking" the price with next stormy drinking-bout -
step there, step here. One of my observations: in the place where are
two - three monday` cores, it`s chilling close to each other (that
what happens on the flat average term market), frequently they are a
good supporters and resistances than a single core. The main thing is
to understand: current market movement is dissballance position with
the turning back or the tendency which will bring a profit? ...The
cores on disballance as golden mine or roof:) In past I was trying
with a probability to put on a core which will be turned back..that
is, I have not checked something else and my depot went down for a
little. Than I have understood: I need the prophecy of movement. I
have read and I was sure by myself that market is unpredictable. The
analyzers are not predicting, but forecasting. There are different
analysis and some of them are working.. The delivery which comes to me
form a one trader and it tells - that it`s not a good thing to
forecast or predict ( the difference between these two terms is like
passive and active)..Now I do not agree with it.. Perhaps, when you
are opening the terminal in the morning it`s hard even make a
forecast..but appears the moment when you understand that - market
will go there in any case..I`m sure that all smart money deals are
making on the predicting. I`m like a doubting Thomas, not believe that
some body can "hold" investment fund on the simple technical recoils.
There is a term, the game with chances, but it`s not a strategy, it`s
just a right mind.. The predicting, I mean that can effort even to not
put a stop loss for a some time ( if you can't without a stop than -
you are working with forecasting). But it`s hard to find impartial
measuring instruments. Estimate it`s futurity by it`s price? Hm..Can
we define by the rain when it will be again? Even you will be digging
the puddle by the stick.. I think we can define by the rain, on the
which level it is.. The price is a consequence, yes, but not for
itself, but for something else. Every instrument has it`s own,
"something else" or it`s totality.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home