Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The aim is Gained!

The aim is gained! The level 1364 is worked out just perfect, If to speak about this fact. But, what we can say about market`s movement from Monday? For those who starts trading, from the beginning of CBOT it had been seen that in the direction to this aim a lot of electronics were sold. On the opening price was adding a lot by gap. This forced me to look for a better opportunity attentively. The trend lines were looking perfect if to take a look on it in general. And I have a suspicion that in this place the diagram looks like a Eliot`s construction. Today I have made one good deal (once again with a help of oil`s diagram), but then I've lost a trading from 1412. It`s a pity that during the last hour I was not able to be at the chart. Especially I want to mark that the price fallen down to 1364 level on the opening. I was sorry about that there wasn't a buy limit. I`ve remembered the character from the book " The philosophy of a forex market " about metaphors in market`s notions, about what/whom it looks like.
One of the character - Living Being (creature). This image reminds me the one third of Soy`s market. In the theory there are also images of the gambling, cars (robots, advisers) and the war, market, sport, etc. I suppose that a "pit" or a "trench" begin to move from one place to another since the moment of opening - they have to find their way, to play on their ground, up or down just to have the occasion do not stop, because the electricians have played their role. So, in such a way I imagine it. And even when you know the sizes you are not holding the Grail in your hand, only sometimes. I want to know plans of those people who rule the market. And I hope I will succeed in it. Now we can pips successfully.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home