Thursday, July 17, 2008

The session 1707

Today I was only buying. On the opening the oil showed it`s growth and
got stiff with cold there, and the soy nevertheless was going down. In a
view of standing oil , the first buying of soil at 1527 didn`t make me
ha[[y, and soon the price gone down to 1523.. But than appeared the
possibility to go out by the entering price. The loss was only in a size
of the fee. In general, today the soy was sharp and trend. The range was
high - almost the maximum. It is said that there was a possibility of
selling from 1536, but the volfix failed as usual and got up exactly for
the five minutes before the cluster with a necessary size has
appeared... Than I have bought by 1500 and the price gone down to 1493,
but it was clear that it was the last breath of it, and guys from the
chat encouraged - by the purchases from 1490 ( there are smart as
compared with me, I wish I know where to find) - I also have bought from
1495, and as a result the out on the two posses at 1502. When the price
grown up from 1490 to 1503 there were clapping and a big smile in the
chat, like in the plane which is going to come in the land. I think it
is the most exciting moment!! And I thought: I`m not the one paper ship
in the ocean.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home