Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The SOY: monday`s auctions.

I have to say that the soy was very active today, I even couldn`t find what`s going on.
There was an oportunity to earn having the most courageous offers. As I only starting look
at this market, I understand that I gotta do something except the view of the first 15
minutes with a siple tactics. Today, it was important what the market was doing on the
e-auctions, and learn attentivelly it`s offer from the beginning of the session due to
the combo. It was given 1072 by the ask on the first note at 18:30 MSK. Then, the price
like an arrow is going down. It already makes no sense to talk about technical enter. The
level of the contract was moved from 1500 to 1561. The information is constant.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home