Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Keep on watching...

It`s a pity that while opening the soy gin is moved a little bit down,
and couldn`t restore up to 1450. Technically, we hadn`t place from where
to sell it, if talk about important levels, which are known earlier.
There was a good size for pipsing on the fist five minute cluster. But I
didnt like the thought that I had to sell it here, it`s somewhere in the
middle of the levels. Our main aim - to be calm and don`t cheat on the
opening of the position! There was no need to use a chance to go/get for
a hothead like at the forex, and I`m tired of all these things. At the
same time a such kind of situations proceed accumulating and wait for a
making new decisions. The one thing , which I have done today is short
pipsing:1425 - 1420. The correction couldn`t go above than 25, was a
size on the cluster and I `ve sold it. I also could do it , in the
beginning. All what I want that the number technically well-founded
deals grow up. We can see on the cluster the size, which I `ve decided.
5 minutes after exchange`s opening...

For those who are looking the ways of creating the own strategies on the
forex market, I`m offering to get to know with the article by Moving to
the Top (Segei).By the way, for those who are interested of Fibonacci ,
I recommend you the books written by Robert Fisher. These books are very
innovative, simple, and useful. He has his own software, and very cool one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home