Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trading and InvestmentForge

I think there is no necessity to tell detailed information about Murray indicator. It can said that it's roots are going in the trading theory by Gun and that's pivot levels(whole network)
The version of indicator for Methatrader , which is distributing in Internet for free, is not building this network exactly. Plus it has some inexactitude in code.
I have ordered to rewrite this indicator for me, what was done.
I can offer it to every one who wants it, but not for free (because I
have paid for it - the programmers work, and especially the time for understanding in which form I need it) + small training how to trade on it. The indicator is selling, and the trading I
will send for free, because I wasn't writing it and I don't want to sell other ( by the way it's also walking in Internet)

So, 15 WMZ for re-written indicator in format ".ex4" for MT4
I'm not trading on it by myself (it's a part of a strategy) what is seen from some my posts, and I will say that after work with it by new scheme, looking at other versions of different
strategies like at baby-talk, which were created on basis of incorrect version.
It's better to use it like Murray has decided. For communication.

Plus Our Admin of InvestmentForge announced that our balance is really allows to people earn their money online stable and withut any delays
really not bad program to earn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home