Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The soy: trading session 14/07

After the opening of the exchange the price was holding at the level of
a contract - 1561. I don`t know why, but I didn`t want to move from the level up or down. The combo of the week - 0707 was moved to the top. The Friday`s combo (daily) was breathing with resistance to the price`s nose, but than was a window when it was seemed that a purchase from 1570 is a good one. Besides, the cores 0707 were, also looking good. To buy it from 1570 with the aim of 1600! But, it happened in a such way that I have bought it almost at the peak! Till 04:30 the price ddidn't give a monotonous trend to the top and was just trying slightly to renew LE. Trading to the top was like a situations, which I call the jitters. It means that it`s time to leave.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I start to notice, that I pay my attention to the market`s conduct
while it`s opening, the same 15 minutes, I use not only for looking at the
cluster`s sizes, but to find the turning of the market visual.
The first LE can tell a lot. If I will take care about the details too much, in the beginning of the market, I become sluggish. In general, psychologically we can see the picture of it`s acting just like this:
1. With the opening of the market starts the phase of aggressive and unpredictable moving.
2. The influence of this mess and immediate analysis of some clusters savings is making a stop in a general mark of what have happened.
It's all about my lack of experience.
3. And the entering from the level is loosing. It`s hard to enter with profit to the market with latecomer order limit.
4. After all, everything is looks very simple.
So, my today`s buying trend is 1570-1572.5

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home