Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trading Online



I have tested a little bit history of footsie. It's not much lots trading on it like on SnP, but it's attracted me, because of the volumetrical levels which are working out in a such way that
you don't have to worry too much and take a try to trade at the risk of 40 points of the movement ( the difference in the quotations 4700- 4740) =1.2%. The risk ( the size of the stop-loss( as I
have looked it needs not less than 10-13 points, what will be in the converting 0,25%-0,5% of the deal. The question is about rationality of couple deals a day, is still open, that is , were
noticed the days when the quotation was sealing on the level and flatting: 3-4 deals with losses are guaranteed according to a such situation. At this moment I was trading only in the theory.
One time I have entered the market, and got the loss. According to the strategy the market passed through my level and jump out.(Except general minus in the calculation) the deals was not made
regrets. Have made the forecast on the Monday's trading. The levels week and jul are really for the whole week. And in a such way, we can expect the move between 4700-4660.
Trading time: at once after the opening by the limit.

The InvestmentForge has some news, but I will tell about it in the next post

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home