Saturday, June 28, 2008

DTNIQ and Esigna

The cost of every exchange (NYMEX(where there oil is), CME,
ecbot, and where the gold is) is almost the same. The whole exchange is payed for not only
separate instrument. The whole monthly payment of
exchange to supplier is 150-200$/month., with monthly payment and 120-160
$/month with paying in advance for the part of the sum in a year. Maybe there are some others which are cheaper. But as far as I
understand - there are none. Even the CME exchange showed the
same results while I was " searching ". In the context of sizes, first
of all the most interesting stream is " Time and Sales". I would recommend such
suppliers: DTNIQ and Esignal.

I am making my analysis in Metatrader. I have the analysis experience of a
such quotations stream. I've got all required indicators.
Unfortunately MT is not a serious software and sometimes system is not
responding while a large sized file is loading. There is an indicator
which looks like a copy of thing that we used to call a combo. I should say that
it`s a very old idea - I mean, combos.

If someone is interested in indicators(sizes, cores(80% accordance) )
like a combo). Besides there are also some interesting indicators. But
it`s not for free. 100wmz. You should`t expect a miracle from the things that you
have bought for much cheaper prise. You will have to work hard, anyway

Volfix system is connect up. For example if you are interested
in money futures, maybe it makes no sense to worry about the
suppliers, just make a subscribtion to this product by yourself.
But, when it`s concerning the other instruments (Sp500, Gold, Oil) the
difference is big...3x,6x depends on a supplier.


( I`m not a counteragent, I`m not advertising something, I am just
share with my opinion to you)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home