Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Trader Oil data

So, today was a small try to open down, starting from 133, based on half an hour oil data, but I have quit after 20 minutes. From the whole growth that was in June 133,000 only 38% of recoil of June`s high-low. At this moment this level is unbroken. I have been waiting for some hand-up above the level, to come across combo`s support, which was hovering there and the price got over this time barrier, but was not in a hurry to go down. As a matter of fact, oil is my hobby, which I`ve added to my euro trading. Looking through the June(not only) - we are going through the correction. The jumps between the levels are just a speculative game, so it means that chances for the a successful trading are high.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home